PDA

View Full Version : Good luck Erin!

newgirl
1st November 2006, 11:12 AM
Just wanted to wish Erin and Andrea the best of luck today, hope 13 is the lucky one for you
Nicola

sins
1st November 2006, 11:23 AM
Just to echo Nicola's good wishes.Hope all goes well for you both and something positive comes from this one.
Sins

mark
1st November 2006, 01:57 PM
Same here Andrea i hope everything goes well

Be thinking of you both

Sealy
1st November 2006, 03:17 PM
Good luck today and let us know how it goes as we're all anxiously waiting for good news. :squeeze:

Little Ali
1st November 2006, 08:41 PM
Hope all went well today! :squeeze:

crkcallie
1st November 2006, 09:37 PM
Good luck and I hope everything goes well.

Abbi
2nd November 2006, 01:22 AM
Hope it went well today..... :squeeze: xx

andrea
2nd November 2006, 07:29 PM
Thanks everyone! We don't know what, if any, the correction is yet as there wasn't an SHO around to talk to us or look at the xray. I will try and call Mr T's office tomorrow and see if his secretary can find out for us. The cast is an odd one this time as it comes over only one shoulder (a little off the shoulder number for Christmas!). It has also got a much larger tummy hole than any others we've had, which she thinks is fab. All in all, a good hospital appointment where she was on top form and everyone thought she was adorable, but the jury's still out on whether this one will do the job.

Thanks again for your support!

xx

Mandy
2nd November 2006, 10:17 PM
Thanks for the update on the new cast. I hope there is some good correction in it for your little one. It is wonderful that she has a good spirit about it. She is adorable in the photo you have as your avatar. Hope all goes well with this one.
mandy

Thaleias spirit
3rd November 2006, 03:08 PM
Andrea,
At least Erin was in good form and is happy enough with the new cast. Something small I know but it all helps. Hopefully when they do read the xrays there will be more good news for you both!

chele

andrea
3rd November 2006, 10:34 PM
Thanks Chele/Mandy

You know, it's probably more important to me that she's happy in the cast than whether the cast is getting a good correction. If she was miserable all day every day, I just don't think I could cope, and neither would she. I was warned this time that it's tight and she might complain, but because she can eat lots without feeling restricted, she's not bothered by it being tight (yet).

I'll let you know if/when I find out the correction
Andrea
xx

titch
4th November 2006, 12:44 AM
I'm glad to hear it's definitely been a comfortable outcome, and can well understand that that is more important in many ways. Here's hoping there is an improvement to correction too though :squeeze:

xstephx
5th November 2006, 02:36 PM
Glad to hear everything went well with the cast and that Erin is happy (so far) with her new cast.

All the best x

newgirl
5th November 2006, 09:31 PM
Glad it went well and that Erin is coping ok.
Interesting about the off the shoulder number, Niamh never had a cast that came up over her shoulders, or had tummy holes :-(
She got her brace on Friday and thankfully is coping well with it as well although it was obvious that she has "relaxed" considrably with no support.
Have to see the consultant in a couple of weeks to get an update.
Best of luck again
N

Sealy
6th November 2006, 02:16 PM
I'm glad to hear she's comfy with the new cast. Would you be able to post a pic of the cast, I'm really interested to see what it looks like. :-o

andrea
11th November 2006, 10:04 AM
Sealy

I'll have to post it in the galleries as I don't know how to post them in threads. I don't think there's been any correction in it as her spine still "disappears" when I feel down it, if that makes sense.

Nicola - glad to hear Niamh is coping well with the brace. We found the transition quite difficult as the brace was tighter, but as she's had one before it may help. Let's hope that her relaxing hasn't had an impact on the correction that the brace can achieve. Let us know how your appt goes.

Andrea

crkcallie
13th November 2006, 02:36 AM
Good luck. :)