PDA

View Full Version : one year on!

zerodegrees
20th October 2006, 06:24 PM
Hi everyone!

Its here at long last! The one year anniversary was this week :monkey: Hooray!

Its been an incredible journey and its not over but all in all I couldnt be happier with the results. I still have to do my physio (when I remember) & I'm supposed to be swimming 3 times a week (when I remember) but we have a lovely new black labrador called Rory to keep us fit! You'd all love him!

Anyway, I know I cant keep you all updated and respond as often as I'd like but I think about you all lots.

Love john x

BeckyH
20th October 2006, 06:57 PM
aww. i can't believe it's been a year since all the drama! any chance of a picture of rory?

Little Ali
20th October 2006, 09:27 PM
Hi John!
Really pleased to hear all is good! You've don great! Let me see the doggy! Pleeeeease! I love labradors! :bear: :bounce:

mark
21st October 2006, 09:26 AM
Hi John, wow a year all ready, time flys by

I'm really pleased to read lifes good for you and the new addition to your family should keep you fit

flump
23rd October 2006, 08:27 PM
:niceone:

Well done John!

Like you say a long journey but worth it. You have been through alot but still found the time to help me through my surgery.

You're a fab friend

Let's see piccies of your baby then!

Thanks

Catherine :squeeze:

titch
23rd October 2006, 08:57 PM
I've been meaning to post in here every time the thread has been bumped, so CONGRATS!! :party: I could hardly believe it had been that long, seems like yesterday and like a different lifetime all at once. I'm glad it's going well and I'm sure your furry family member will keep you both fit :-)

Abbi
23rd October 2006, 11:36 PM
:party: Congratulations John! I can't believe its been one year for you! Times goes so fast!
Glad to see that you are enjoying life! :-)

Abbi x

Marcilo
10th January 2007, 09:00 PM
John, Good to know that all is going great for you. Way to go

How often do you have to visit your doctor’s office to get regular check up? Is it just for normal chit chat or they do X-ray on every visit just to keep an eye on things?