PDA

View Full Version : i have a date to see my doctor

Little~shedevil~dee
23rd July 2004, 02:06 PM
yes i have a date to see my scoliosis dr guirguis's pain management clinic thats the good news heres the bad its not untill january 12 2005 i cant belive i have got to wait the long it's so unfaire :cry:

tonibunny
23rd July 2004, 02:30 PM
:evil: That's AWFUL Dee, I am so sorry. I hope that your epidural injections begins to take effect soon, if it hasn't already.

Liv
23rd July 2004, 03:05 PM
Oh My God!?! In what kind of country do you live?? That's just unbelievable! :nut:

Little~shedevil~dee
23rd July 2004, 06:32 PM
thanks toni and liv
my doctor is so crap i phoned up and they said there is nothing they can do as shes a very busy women :twak:
the pain has got worst the injection hasnt help i am not sleeping because of the pain it hurts to lie down and to sit and even to walk
it feels like every thing is just getting on top of me i some times just want to give up

Blair
23rd July 2004, 07:11 PM
Dang! That really stinks! Can you maybe see if they can recommend a dr for you who is perhaps a little less busy?????

My mom's dinkbrained significant other's son has to have epidurals done because of disc problems. He mentioned once that the first one didn't do a whole lot for him, but the next time it helped a lot....

Kayla
23rd July 2004, 07:27 PM
wow thats a while from niow I cant believe you have to wait that long! Are you scheduled for anymore epidurals?

Little~shedevil~dee
23rd July 2004, 08:00 PM
nope thats the only one they said i am having :(

Little~shedevil~dee
23rd July 2004, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Blair@Jul 23 2004, 05:11 PM
Dang! That really stinks! Can you maybe see if they can recommend a dr for you who is perhaps a little less busy?????

My mom's dinkbrained significant other's son has to have epidurals done because of disc problems. He mentioned once that the first one didn't do a whole lot for him, but the next time it helped a lot....
hi blair sorry i didnt see your message when i first comed on to here lol
how do i go about finding a scoliosis doctor ? i realy would like to change i dont like my one

BarmyArmy
23rd July 2004, 08:30 PM
That's so unfair Dee :soapbox:

Little~shedevil~dee
23rd July 2004, 09:10 PM
yeah it sucks
all i want is to be pain free and to look sort of normal is that to much
its not like i am asking for a sexy man whos loaded with money lol

BarmyArmy
23rd July 2004, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Little~shedevil~dee@Jul 23 2004, 08:10 PM
its not like i am asking for a sexy man whos loaded with money lol
Though I'm sure you wouldn't mind :glee:

Little~shedevil~dee
23rd July 2004, 09:18 PM
lol i think i will stick with my sexy b/f he may not be rich but what a sexy smile he has tho lol i might add a pic of him later if he lets me lol

Marti
23rd July 2004, 11:44 PM
That's awful. You should never have to wait that long for a doctor's appointment, especially not if you're in pain.

Little~shedevil~dee
24th July 2004, 12:02 AM
they dont care if you are in pain or not
i wish i could just find a new dr one that knows that they are doing

Joy
24th July 2004, 01:58 AM
Oh that sucks. *hugs*I hate waiting for appointments. Just to see my surgeon for the assesment I had to wait 5 months and he couldn't even do anything except tell me to come back to the clinic and then I had to wait anther 5 months! We need more doctors.

I wish I could help you with your pain but there isn't really much I can do. I'll keep my fingers crossed that your injections help!

Little~shedevil~dee
24th July 2004, 02:03 AM
thanks joy hun that does realy help me
my doctor sucks so bad she hasnt even told me how bad my scoliosis is and she hasnt even told me what they are going to do they lost the xrays of my back my dr is crap

Abbi
24th July 2004, 12:00 PM
That really sucks dee....do you live in the UK? I thought waiting three months to see a Doctor was bad....!
I hope the back pain gets better, I use a TENS machine for my back pain, and sometimes a hot water bottle...

Little~shedevil~dee
24th July 2004, 01:37 PM
yeah i live in uk i live in hertfordshire my doctor tho is realy bad when it comes with date as she doesnt say at the same hospital she goes to lots of diffent ones that why they said i have to wait so long:(
i do have a heat bag it works but its to hot to use right now :(