PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Home Andy!

Abbi
3rd February 2006, 02:14 PM
:jump: WELCOME HOME ANDY :jump:

(Andy's brother just told me he left the hopsital in an ambulance about 20 minutes ago....so he should be home soon!)

Just wanted to say welcome back, and that we all are very proud of you, you have certainly had your fair share of drama's over the past three weeks! Well done for getting through surgery!

Just take it easy for the next wee while - don't go about thinking your superman just yet! :P

:squeeze:

Abbi (signing off as Andy's updater) :-)

Phil
3rd February 2006, 03:31 PM
Nice one mate, you'll feel a whole lot different soon for sure. Welcome home :)

mark
3rd February 2006, 04:00 PM
Fantastic News Andy welcome home. Now sit back and let your family care for you. Beer and Pizza all round

sins
3rd February 2006, 04:02 PM
Welcome home Andy, it was a long stay at the hospital but best wishes for a speedy recovery
Sins

Abbi
3rd February 2006, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by mark@Feb 3 2006, 03:00 PM
Beer and Pizza all round
Beer and painkillers.....doesn't sound like a healthy combination! Pizza is certainly on the table though, as is any type of junk food you want! :D

zerodegrees
3rd February 2006, 04:32 PM
Way to go Andy! Well done mate & welcome home. Welcome to the post-op gang! If you need anything - you know where we are.

Cheers

John

Thaleias spirit
3rd February 2006, 08:50 PM
Beer & painkillers would better than any morphine would though ..
and taste nicer too!! :niceone:

Andy, welcome home. Hope you're doing okay. Take things easy.

Little Ali
3rd February 2006, 10:15 PM
Congratulations Andy! :party: The worst is over with!

Now enjoy being home and make sure you get lots of pampering while you recover! :squeeze:

BeckyH
4th February 2006, 01:05 PM
hurrah!

and for once, i agree with mark :D beer and pizza aplenty i feel

Little Ali
5th February 2006, 11:47 PM
Hi Andy,

Just wondering, are you having to wear a brace and if so, what kind and for how long?

RocketQueen
7th February 2006, 11:40 AM
Hey Andy u must be thrilled to be home. You have that guitar to look forward to now :).
I am interested to hear about the brace, or lack of too.
I had pizza and beer last night. Well acutalli I had, a bottle n a half of wine, a pizza, and then lots of beer, and I have woken up this morning without a hang over. The big guy upstairs must be looking after me. Save it for the 16th of May god! :). Heeheheheh am i rambleing? Glad your home Andy. x

mark
7th February 2006, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Little Ali@Feb 5 2006, 10:47 PM
Hi Andy,

Just wondering, are you having to wear a brace and if so, what kind and for how long?
Hi Ali

Andy is having to wear a cast rather than a brace and i seem to recall 6 months being mentioned but like usual i could be wrong

Lizzie89
7th February 2006, 08:33 PM
Welcome home andy :-) (see i popped in just to welcome you :-P )
glad to hear that your recovery is going as well as can be expected.
All the best
Lizzie xx

mark
12th February 2006, 12:08 AM
Hi Andy

I look forward to reading your surgery story when you feel up to it. You must be feeling like someone ran you over with a steam roller at the minute

Abbi
12th February 2006, 06:52 PM
I think Andy is doing pretty well....I have asked him about his pain a few times and his response is "what pain?" (must be a male thing, in that they seem to withstand pain better - or just don't whinge about it)

Andy has showed me his scars, and they look really well too....veryt neat! :D