PDA

View Full Version : Good luck with your surgery Andy

mark
11th January 2006, 11:01 AM
Heres a surgery thread for Andy wo is having the operation today so lets all wish him good luck with the surgery. Your the fourth Schueremann's to go under the knife in the last few months. I hope the op goes well and your recovery is as painl free as it can be and you come out with a fantastic a correction as John, Phil and Sally have done.

Take care

Mark

Phil
11th January 2006, 11:12 AM
Good luck mate, hope it goes as fast as possible and we see you at the other end all good.

titch
11th January 2006, 02:00 PM
Thinking of you Andy! Looking forward to having you back tall and straight :-)

Abbi
11th January 2006, 02:25 PM
(teeny update)
As the role of Andy's 'updater'....I have news for you all! I got a text from his brother, to tell me that andy went into theatre at 9.50am, and that he will text me updates as and when he gets them! :D

I am not sure how long it'll take, does anyone know if he is having two stages all at once or seperately?

Lizzie89
11th January 2006, 04:28 PM
cheers abbi

good luck andy

:squeeze:

thesatindoll
11th January 2006, 05:03 PM
:bestwishes:

GOOD LUCK

Jonny
11th January 2006, 05:25 PM
I look forward to hearing a string of good news, from when he comes out of theatre till he's home and proud of his own correction :D

Maggie
11th January 2006, 05:33 PM
I hope it goes well for him!

zerodegrees
11th January 2006, 08:04 PM
got everything crossed for him - not sure if he's having both stages in the same day like me or seperately like phil.

keep us posted abbi

Thaleias spirit
11th January 2006, 08:23 PM
Andy ..

Hopefully surgery is over with by now.
Best of luck and hope it all goes well for you.

chele

Abbi
11th January 2006, 09:11 PM
UPDATE

Got a text from Andy's brother a few minutes ago.....(and I'm sciving off domestic duties to post this :P )

"Hi abbi, Andrew came out of theatre at ten to seven. Everything went fine. He's been awake and talking. He is now in Intensive care for the night :-)"

so his surgery took around 9hours or so!

I replied and said that was great, and to tell andy that he is a superstar! :D

His brother reckons that he'll be out of hospital and back home quicker than anyone expects, cos he is Andrew (whatever that means) he will let me know when he is moved to a normal ward and what not (which I'd say won't be until late tomorrow)

mark
11th January 2006, 10:18 PM
Thats great news Abbi, Andy doesn't seem to let anything phase him. Lets hope the rest of his stay is as successfull.

sins
12th January 2006, 09:28 AM
I'm very pleased and relieved to hear all has gone well.Thanks for the updates Abbi.
Sins

zerodegrees
12th January 2006, 10:58 AM
Great news! glad to hear it all went smoothly. Thanks for keeping us updated!

RocketQueen
12th January 2006, 01:49 PM
OHmigosh! I can't believe i missed this. Andy I am sooo sorry, I am glad it all seems to ahve gone great though, u must be so happy, albeit a little sore and lethargic. See u soon "becuase your andrew?" x

andrea
12th January 2006, 01:49 PM
Great to hear all went well! 9 hours - that's a long time to wait for a loved one!! Let's hope he makes a speedy recovery.

Jules
12th January 2006, 07:41 PM
I'm so glad its all gone really well for you!

Here's to a speedy recovery :cheers:

Thanks for updating us Abbi! :squeeze:

Summer Daisy
12th January 2006, 08:38 PM
Glad to hear everything is good!

Hoping your recovery goes smoothly. :-)

Little Ali
12th January 2006, 08:42 PM
Hi Andy!
Sorry I'm a bit late! I have been thinking of you!

I'm glad all went well and here's wishing you a speedy recovery and a great correction!

Keep smiling! :-D

Abbi
13th January 2006, 10:23 PM
UPDATE

I was wondering how Andrew was doing today, so I texted his brother, and was told to come online! and I did....was just talking to him on msn....and will paste what he told me to here:

Andy's op went ahead on wednesday as planned, he was in theatre from 9:30am til 6:45pm. Taken straight off to the high dependency unit where he was woken up, and although groggy was able to talk to mum and dad a bit. Yesterday he was in HDU again, been monitoring his blood pressure which was slightly low and he was a little dehydrated.

so today he was taken from HDU to main ward, and put on a bed which is too small for him! He is now 6ft 5" (and the bed is 6ft 1!!!)
Parents have complained and said it better be sorted by tomorrow! The medical staff have also failed to pick up an infection in his arm, which has come about from being prodded too much with needles

They don't know anything on the degree of correction! Richard (his brother) is going to see him tomorrow, and hopes that the bed situation is sorted! (I do too...cos that is UNACCEPTABLE!!!) :nut:

It really shocks me at times, Andrew has just had major spinal surgery, and they fail to get him a proper bed!!!!!

mark
13th January 2006, 10:36 PM
I agree Abbi its well out of order lets hope that this does not set his recovery back any. Thanks for the update

get well soon andy mate

mark

Abbi
15th January 2006, 12:47 AM
UPDATE

Got a text from Andrews brother tonight (so I thought i'd quickly update you)

Andy is now in a better bed (thank goodness) and the infection in his arm has now gone, thanks to antibiotics! He is sleepy most of the day (not surprising). They have taken him of morphine and he is now on oral medication!
He is eating and drinking a little more (which is great - needs to keep his strength up)
He may need a blood tranfusion, as he is looking a little pale (I asume that, that means his blood level is low)

Richard says, he is a lot happier than yesterday! :niceone:

Phil
15th January 2006, 11:17 AM
Sounds as if all is going to plan based on NHS hosptials ;) He must have a pretty good correction with his height increase. A transfusion would be great if he manages to get one. At his age heamatology are normally weary of giving out transfusions due to the possible risks. Having gone through it though like many of us i hope he gets one cause i found the anemia to be the worst part. My levels are still not great so hope he gets that sorted.

zerodegrees
16th January 2006, 10:25 AM
Good grief! The NHS are sometimes just spectacularly incompetent! Amazingly QMC in Nottingham where I was done have state of the art beds in their spinal unit! I think perhaps they have used the budget for the whole country!

Sounds like Andy has a great correction. Any idea how tall he was pre-op?

BarmyArmy
16th January 2006, 11:19 AM
See this is what you miss when you don't visit the site for a bit :oops: :oops:

Well Done Andy :niceone: I hope you continue to improve and it's great to hear of another successful SSO surgery. :squeeze:

BeckyH
16th January 2006, 11:30 AM
john - one of abbi's earlier posts mentioned andy used to be 6'1" and is now 6'5", so he MUST have got a good correction, hopefully from the kyphosis at least :-)

sounds like things are going well, hope he continues to improve

Abbi
16th January 2006, 11:39 AM
I dunno about that becky.....his brother told me Andy is now 6ft 5 and the bed they put him in was 6ft 1.....so I am not sure! Though if it is the case....growing 4" is amazing....the correction must be fantastic!

Will keep you updated....his brother is visiting today, so I expecting more news later! :D

mark
16th January 2006, 11:47 AM
Yes was 6 1 before surgery so he has had one hell of brilliant correction. He should eligible to play for the Harlem Globetrotters now

BeckyH
16th January 2006, 11:56 AM
i just searched andy's posts and he said he was 6'3" before surgery - that's still a massive improvement

i think you're right mark :D cricketers also have a tendency to be quite tall, as do rugby players... we'll have his career organised for him by the time he gets released from hospital, a few endorsement deals lined up

Phil
16th January 2006, 03:58 PM
Just thought, if they've measured him he must have been standing. Thats damn fast, very impressed!

Lizzie89
16th January 2006, 07:21 PM
wow 6'5'' thats over a foot taller than lil ol me! Well done on getting through this Andy... it all gets easier from here :squeeze:

Little Ali
16th January 2006, 08:57 PM
Wow! What a correction! :clap: Glad to hear your recovery is continuing well! :squeeze:

Abbi
16th January 2006, 11:28 PM
UPDATE

update from Andrew's brother:

He is doing well, all of his tubes, drips IVs and such are out....and they are hoping to get his cast tomorrow....so he can be up walking about more! He is getting and feeling better by the day

mark
17th January 2006, 08:50 AM
Fantastic news Abbi he should be back with us before we know it

Thaleias spirit
17th January 2006, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Lizzie89@Jan 16 2006, 07:21 PM
wow 6'5'' thats over a foot taller than lil ol me! Well done on getting through this Andy... it all gets easier from here :squeeze:
That's over 2 feet taller than me !!!!!! :cry: :woe:

Glad to hear he is doing well.
Hopefuly won't be too long more before he is allowed to go home.

RocketQueen
17th January 2006, 10:48 PM
Don't sweat it Chelle, you'll be growing as well in Feb don't forget :) x

Abbi
18th January 2006, 05:21 PM
UPDATE

Talking to Andrew's brother again today, and I was asking him when is Andrew expected to be home, and they didn't think until sunday, which IMO is a long stay in hopsital (1 week 5days) But they (his family) thinks this may be due to his cast...which has been delayed in being fitted! (They also have been told that his cast will have a zip on it.....which I don't quite understand, but there you go!) and his brother says, hopefully they'll find a zip for his mouth too

um....he is walking a little bit more, but doesn't quite like it (ha! same with me, I loved my bed :D)
Mr ahmed (his surgeon) has seen him and they have had a rough guess that he's now 6ft 6 (so grown 3 inches) but that's still not confirmed!

His Brother tells me that he is (and I quote) back to being a sarcastic little git and he doesn't doubt that andy will be milking this for all its worth! (nice one!! it works andy -trust me! I got a good 10 weeks at least out of it :D :niceone:)

Much to my dissappointment, we still have no photo of his beautiful scar (Andy wouldn't let them take one of it.....will have to have words with him when he is home :P)

Thats all for now folks....

Lizzie89
18th January 2006, 05:56 PM
Cheers abbi.

N Chele, remember, small but (almost) perfectly formed :-D
but its espechially hard being small when your two best mates are over n nearly 6 foot tall!!

Abbi
20th January 2006, 03:04 PM
UPDATE

Bad news guys....

There's a bit of concern about part of his metalwork at the minute and we're not quite sure what the next step is, the surgeon thinks its not deep enough into his back, and he is mulling over whether to take him to theatre or not for more surgery

His parents have noticed that he has gotten a lot skinner too (which imo is kinna normal...with the stuff that they serve for food.
His mobility is good now he has a cast on!

I am actually going to be going away, tomorrow and won't be back until tuesday afternoon/evening.....and so his brother will text me news, and I will text it to someone on here (whoever is up for the challenge of updating a little)

(um...hmm....whoever wants the job, if you have my number text me...and I will hand the duty over to you :-) )

mark
20th January 2006, 03:39 PM
You can text me Abbi i will pm you my mobile telephone Number

Sorry to hear the news though lets hope it doesn't involve more surgery

Poor Andy

Pass on to his brother all our best wishes

Mark

Phil
20th January 2006, 04:48 PM
I'm confused by that comment. The metal work is attached to the spine regardless of how close that is to the surface, no? One of you more experienced guys may no more but it seems to me a little strange to have just figured.

Abbi
20th January 2006, 04:58 PM
Yup....thats what I thought too.....but I am no expert! I was just passin on what his brother told me! *shrugs*

Lizzie89
20th January 2006, 07:35 PM
Ye thats what i thought phil. *shrugs*

Little Ali
20th January 2006, 08:31 PM
*looks confused*

Sending Andy all the best and looking forward to hearing the latest!

mark
21st January 2006, 10:37 AM
Hi All

I had a text from Abbi

Update on Andy

He will be having surgery on Wednesday as he needs to have a hook put back in as it came loose.

Lets all hope that the surgery goes well and he not under for too long

Thanks for the text Abbi

Mark

RocketQueen
21st January 2006, 11:05 AM
Damn that sucks that he has to have more surgery, but also it's nice that his surgeon seems to be being very vigilant. :)

Phil
21st January 2006, 12:29 PM
Not good at all, i feel for the fella and hope all go's well.

Lizzie89
21st January 2006, 05:05 PM
Eh, id hate to have to go through it all again so soon- sorry hes not having a great time of it at the moment. hope it all goes well
xx
Liz

Little Ali
21st January 2006, 09:40 PM
:squeeze: That sucks! Thinking of you Andy!

Thaleias spirit
21st January 2006, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by mark@Jan 21 2006, 10:37 AM
He will be having surgery on Wednesday as he needs to have a hook put back in as it came loose.
Okay I know it can happen .. but that soon after surgery?
That cant't be good at all. Does it mean something wasn't checked / done properly
to start with?

Andy,
Best of luck on wednesday. Hopefully this time everything will go better for you.
You will be in our thoughts.

zerodegrees
22nd January 2006, 11:42 AM
Good luck again andy! Poor thing, wouldn't have fancied going back in to surgery again! At least they know the probem & how to fix it!

Will be thinking of you mate.

cheers

john

mark
22nd January 2006, 04:56 PM
Best of wishes for wednesday Andy

We are all thinking of you and your family

mark
22nd January 2006, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Thaleias spirit@Jan 21 2006, 11:18 PM
[Okay I know it can happen .. but that soon after surgery?
That cant't be good at all. Does it mean something wasn't checked / done properly
to start with?

I don't know Michele

But i'm with you it does seem a little strange it hapening so soon after surgery lests hopeit can be corrected as quick and painless as possible

sins
22nd January 2006, 07:00 PM
Its happened both to Jonny and Julia, however Andy is fortunate that its been picked up immediately and had not lost his correction and has been spared months of pain.Hooks dislodging can be a minor complication.Hopefully once the problem is dealt with itll be plain sailing from now on.
Sins

Jonny
23rd January 2006, 12:03 AM
Sorry I've only just returned to this thread - Andy, it's absolutely great that it's been picked up now while you're in hospital and it won't affect you at all in the long term. It's irritating but only a few more days and it'll be secure.

It's not clear whether you've had a hook pullout (laminar/pedicular fracture) or just your rod came out of the hook, but either way it can be fixed :-)

mark
24th January 2006, 07:56 PM
I hope Andy's surgery went ok

RocketQueen
24th January 2006, 08:54 PM
Isn't it tomoro Mark? x

Abbi
24th January 2006, 09:00 PM
Hey gang, I am back again from the very very cold England (man, its like a sauna in ireland compared to there....)
To verify Andy's surgery is tomorrow! I will be getting updates from his brother...and will put them on as I get them! :D

mark
24th January 2006, 10:12 PM
Yes sorry i been thinking it is wednesday all day today for some reason sorry

Abbi
25th January 2006, 01:14 PM
I texted Andy's brother (yes, I know, I am a right pain for that.....)
I texted at 12, and was told he was still in theatre (I don't know when he went in) I would think he won't be in long if they are just to put a hook back in again.....

will keep you guys all updated! :-)

Abbi
25th January 2006, 04:29 PM
Update - Andy was out of theatre around 3pm, surgery took 5hours, and from what I am told it went very well! :niceone:

They don't know when he is due to be discharged as yet....but they hope it is soon!

zerodegrees
25th January 2006, 04:31 PM
cheers abbi, hopefully thats it this time! send him our best.

john

mark
25th January 2006, 06:53 PM
that must give him the record for the longest period under the knife

i hope its the last

Abbi
25th January 2006, 09:48 PM
More news.....Andy is wide awake, and talking, and feeling great (I think he is in an HDU or somewhere....and he is expected to return to the ward tomorrow at some stage)

He is on no pain medication at all (no PCA or anything) *look of utter shock on Abbi's face*
He says he wants to get up and walk and that he wants a pizza and some beer! (he must be better)

RocketQueen
25th January 2006, 11:21 PM
5 hours??????? To re-attach one hook? Or am I going wrong somewhere? Andyways, well done to u Andy ne ways, at last, there is pizza and beer at the end of the tunnle. x

Phil
26th January 2006, 09:57 AM
All good!

I thought i had no medication at one point, then they rolled me over...

I hope i dont need to explain what happened next. ;)

RocketQueen
26th January 2006, 11:11 AM
*Makes mental note- When in hospital post op, DO NOT allow anyone to roll you over*

Abbi
26th January 2006, 11:16 AM
Yeah, I thought 5hours was a tad long to put a hook back in again, but then again, you have got all the spinal cord monitors and random jazz to put on you, then anaethestic and such! But then in saying that becky's (marmyte's) surgery took 2hours all in! Maybe he is just slow!

Emily - lol, you'll have to let them roll you over I am afraid, unless you want to get bed sores (and they are nasty)

ETA - I haven't had experience of bed sores, but for my course in college we had a biology type class, and we were shown pictures of bed sores....nasty nasty!

RocketQueen
26th January 2006, 11:22 AM
No i know really Abbi, i'll just be all scared, and complain loudly. I'm good at that, I've had plenty of practice with nurses and hospitals.

Smile sweetly at the nice ones and they become even nicer, be evil to the bad ones and they just tell the nice one "OH u go sort her out!"

Bingo!

mark
26th January 2006, 03:43 PM
Nice bit a psychology Emily

BeckyH
26th January 2006, 04:08 PM
oh believe me i did my fair share of complaining and being stubborn :D i remember being in HDU and refusing to cough when the anaesthetist there asked me to. he got quite upset with me and i just lay there pouting like a toddler

Thaleias spirit
26th January 2006, 05:58 PM
I can only assume that they took extra care in doing this part of the surgery and used the chance to check that were wasn't any infections in the affected area. Hopefully though, that wll be it for him and he will be bale to go home soon.

Jonny
26th January 2006, 06:04 PM
I think, considering that Andy's most recent trip to theatre was 5 hours, he must have experienced hook pullout :-( my revision for hook pullout took 4 hours and was only an extension of the fusion by two more vertebrae. Do you know if he had his fusion extended, or if they re-supported his spine in some other way?

Being rolled over is compulsory, to prevent bed sores. It's worth it to get a new view of the ward! It also takes the pressure off sore bits sometimes. After my first lot of surgeries I was terrified of being turned, and tried to dissuade them each time, but after my revision I was myself asking to be turned frequently... they never once had to do it when I hadn't already asked.

mark
27th January 2006, 11:25 AM
Wow Pizza and Beer. I wonder if any one could smuggle some in to him

Lizzie89
29th January 2006, 03:49 PM
Moohaha i had my dad smuggle in McChicken burgers when i could eat :-D

Glad your feeling so much better Andy
Heres to a hitch free recovery :squeeze:

Abbi
29th January 2006, 10:00 PM
UPDATE

Hey, just been talking to Andy's brother.....and will just copy and paste random bits of the convo - cos I am too lazy :P

Rich says:
just been to see him tonight, he's almost fully recovered from the extra surgery
Rich says:
they are hoping to replaster him tomorrow

I assume for a brace

Abbi says:
When will he be home?
Abbi says:
He has been in for ages!
Rich says:
most likely towards the end of the week
Rich says:
is this comparitively a long time compared to some of you other guys?
Rich says:
ive no idea how long you other folks have spent in reallly

ok, I have had enough of copying and pasting, so anyways, he will be out maybe thursday or friday! which is like....I dunno how many weeks now! I would have thought they would have been (gently) kicking him out....being the nhs...but his ward is empty - four other free beds!!!! :-? ]

RocketQueen
30th January 2006, 12:22 AM
Thanks for the update Miss Abbi. :) x

BeckyH
30th January 2006, 10:28 AM
abbi from what i remember andy's having an actual plaster cast, not a brace, so the plaster his brother was talking about is what he'll have until they choose to take it off

mark
30th January 2006, 11:23 AM
Lets hope he is out this week. Then he can start the slow process of recovery and get on with the rest of his life

Abbi
30th January 2006, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by marmyte@Jan 30 2006, 10:28 AM
abbi from what i remember andy's having an actual plaster cast, not a brace, so the plaster his brother was talking about is what he'll have until they choose to take it off
really? wow....thats a little weird, but I guess it gives a lot of extra support!

mark
3rd February 2006, 07:42 AM
Does anyone know if Andy's home yet

Abbi
3rd February 2006, 12:00 PM
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been much of an updater recently! I was talking to his brother yesterday, and I think he said Andy will be home today or tomorrow....I am not sure! When he is online again, I will ask! It should be really soon, I mean, he has been in there for agggges! like a month almost...I'm I right with that? *shrugs*

Anyways, I'll let you know the actual day soon.... :-)

EDIT: ANDY WILL BE HOME TODAY - ANYTIME SOON!!!!

(Just found out, he has been in hospital for 23days....which is about 3x as much as others on here!!!) and there was his brother saying "Andy will probably be home before you know it...cos he is Andy" (I must find what excatly it was he said!)

Phil
3rd February 2006, 12:20 PM
Poor sod, my 18/19 days killed me so hate to think what he is thinking. At least he is home today which is great. Must be the longest single stage ever! Double checked for certain though which can only be a possitive thing.

mark
3rd February 2006, 07:04 PM
Well done ABBI :clap:

thanks for keeping us updated on Johns surgery and progress

You and Becky have done fantastic jobs over the last couple of months keeping us all updated

Abbi
6th February 2006, 04:42 PM
Johns surgery?? I wasn't updater for John....Becky was! Becky did updater for me and John. And I was Phil and Andy's updater

Thaleias spirit
6th February 2006, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Abbi@Feb 6 2006, 04:42 PM
Johns surgery?? I wasn't updater for John....Becky was!

Becky did updater for me and John. And I was Phil and Andy's updater
and that is why it all gets soooo confusing around here at times ... :glee:

mark
7th February 2006, 09:20 AM
OOps sorry yes i got it wrong

Abbi
7th February 2006, 11:34 AM
You did, and your a guy.....guys aren't supposed to be wrong about anything....or so I am lead to believe! :joke:

mark
7th February 2006, 07:09 PM
:cry: bad mark :cry:

Abbi
8th February 2006, 02:01 PM
aww mark....you know I am only messin with you.... :squeeze:

mark
8th February 2006, 07:45 PM
I'm shy

Thaleias spirit
8th February 2006, 09:11 PM
and why do I find that so difficult to believe ?????????

:D

mark
8th February 2006, 10:53 PM
No really i'm too shy, shy

Abbi
8th February 2006, 11:39 PM
*rolls eyes* oh and wait you pink too right?? *sigh*

mark
9th February 2006, 12:54 PM
Yes Abbi, i'm still pretty in pink

andy_d
25th May 2006, 02:17 PM
Hello - I thought it was about time I responded to some of the things from during my surgery thread :hammer: Just to clear up some questions people may have had at the time etc.

There's a bit of concern about part of his metalwork at the minute and we're not quite sure what the next step is, the surgeon thinks its not deep enough into his back, and he is mulling over whether to take him to theatre or not for more surgery

There wasn't any mulling :D As soon as my surgeon came up to see me and asked me to sit up, and could see the hook etc, he said "I'm not happy with this hook" . He had also seen my x-rays too which i'd had done, and you could see what was happening.

I'm confused by that comment. The metal work is attached to the spine regardless of how close that is to the surface, no? One of you more experienced guys may no more but it seems to me a little strange to have just figured.

This picture (http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/andy_d2/hook.jpg) will probably help clear up any confusion this may have left at the time. As you can see the two top hook bits had “come away” so to speak, and were pushing into my skin. It was just unlucky that it happened, and it was just one of those things, this is when I went back into theatre so they could re-attach the bits and re-secure it better (add extra meccano)

I think, considering that Andy's most recent trip to theatre was 5 hours, he must have experienced hook pullout. my revision for hook pullout took 4 hours and was only an extension of the fusion by two more vertebrae. Do you know if he had his fusion extended, or if they re-supported his spine in some other way?

5 hours??????? To re-attach one hook? Or am I going wrong somewhere?

Hehe, slightly more to it than just “reattaching the hook”
My surgeon added some extra meccano (screws etc) into place to make sure everything was ok this time. The main problem is my bones are really soft etc, so this made it fun for them during surgery :P and that’s probably why the original method of attaching the hooks didn’t stop correctly, like I said, it was one of those things. So when I went back into theatre they did “plan B” so to speak. :D and added the extra bits etc and everything has been Ok after that.

As soon as I can, I shall get photos of my x-rays so you can see the second part where they reattached the two top hooks and added the extra screws etc

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most of you have probably already seen my before and after pics Here (http://www.scoliosis-support.org/modules/ipboard/index.php?s=&showtopic=3111)

Everything has been perfect since my operation, and I've had absolutely no back aches or pains :niceone:

Phil
26th May 2006, 04:33 PM
Andy man! That pic where the hooks had come out it major! A lot worse than I've seem before.

andy_d
26th May 2006, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Phil@May 26 2006, 03:33 PM
Andy man! That pic where the hooks had come out it major! A lot worse than I've seem before.
hehe, it probably looks worse because i'm so skinny or something :P

zerodegrees
31st May 2006, 11:23 AM
wow - very impressive pictures! I think that would have sent me over the edge if that happened to me! top result tho!

keep well

john