PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Home Phil !!!

Thaleias spirit
23rd December 2005, 04:21 PM
Abbi just texted me with the info that Phil is waiting for his ambulance to bring him home now ...

WELCOME BACK :hammer: :hammer:
Congratulations ... You got through it all.
We are so proud of you.

Now make sure you relax and get waited on hand-and-foot by your family & friends. And when you're feeling better we will looking forward to hearing about your experience of it all ...

:squeeze:

mark
23rd December 2005, 04:31 PM
Welcome hope Phil, i hope your xmas is as comfortable as it can be. Look forward to reading all about your surgery

mark

MOB
23rd December 2005, 09:49 PM
:hammer: Welcome home Phil.

BeckyH
24th December 2005, 12:08 AM
good to have you back! :pint:

RocketQueen
24th December 2005, 02:08 AM
Welcome home Phil. I hope u have a fabulous x mas. I bet u will, ull have loadsa sympathy, and be surrounded by great ppl, and food, and drink and pressies :) I can't think of a nicer surrounding to come home to after such an ordeal! Well done for gettin thru it all btw. U must b thrilled. x

Abbi
24th December 2005, 11:19 AM
YAY.....WELCOME HOME PHIL!!!!

:jump:

I now offically retire, from the post of phil's updater....I am done in with the stress of it all! *tells phil off for worrying me* :P

Anyways phil, just relax, and take it easy! You have done so well, I am well proud of you!

I know you probably still feel like you've been hit by a truck several times, but it will get better (hey, I got through it! :D) Just you wait and see.....you'll wake up and one day say "you know, that was well worth it"

Anyways, I'll stop all this random rambling now....

*gentle hugs* :squeeze:

sins
24th December 2005, 12:16 PM
Welcome home Phil! Have a nice Christmas,Don't mix wine and morphine :-P .best wishes for a speedy recovery and a new start for 2006.We're all so happy for you.
Sins

Lizzie89
24th December 2005, 12:19 PM
Welcome home Phil

Glad your home for xmas

Merry Crimbo :-P
x

Liv
24th December 2005, 06:01 PM
Woah! Welcome back, Phil!!!! :niceone: You're probably very happy to be home after 2 surgeries and 18 days of hospital food! The first weeks at home will be tough though, but we're all here if you need advice. Abbi did a great job in keeping us updated on your situation btw! ;-)

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Merry Christmas!

RocketQueen
24th December 2005, 06:56 PM
That she most certainly did. x

Phil
25th December 2005, 12:57 PM
Thanks all, glad to be back like i cant explain. Yep, Abbi did a great job bless her. Have a good Christmas and I hope to be back to full posting strength soon.

BarmyArmy
26th December 2005, 07:15 PM
Yay, Phil's home :niceone:

Jules
27th December 2005, 06:54 PM
I'm so pleased to hear that you are home safe and well!

I hope your recovery is quick but for now take advantage of being looked after! ;-)