PDA

View Full Version : Spinecor Presentation at SRS meeting

Sealy
12th December 2005, 05:46 PM
Here is a link to the longterm followup study, I think it's the actual presentation but I don't have powerpoint !!!!! :woe: Can anyone tell me if the link works or better yet, convert it to PDF ? :angel:

http://www.speakerreadyroom.com/srs/upload/uploadForm.php

gerbo
12th December 2005, 06:08 PM
kind of get somewhere, but not to the actual presentation, maybe a more pc literate person could try

Sealy
12th December 2005, 06:17 PM
I think I may have goofed here ! It's probably not the right site.... Recordings from the 39th annual SRS presentation can be viewed somewhere on the link but not the 40th. Oh well, at least I tried :-?

gerbo
12th December 2005, 06:33 PM
got me all excited there, :monkey: :monkey: will try to get something out of mr mills on friday instead

:spin: :spin:

jfkimberly
12th December 2005, 06:51 PM
Yeah, I don't think we'll be able to access it. From their "Services" page:

Speakerreadyroom.com was developed to minimize the last minute frenzy of integrating multiple presentations into the flow and continuity of a meeting or event. Using Speakerreadyroom.com, speakers upload presentations to a Web-site in advance of an event where a team of graphic designers and technicians download the presentation, integrate it into the visual design of the event, check it to ensure it loads and is correctly formatted, and that it is compatible with the eventís software and computers. Once reviewed and approved by the speaker, the presentation is queued and is ready for distribution to the appropriate event venue.
http://www.speakerreadyroom.com/services.html

But Dr. Rivard's presentation has been uploaded. It's entitled "SURVIVAL ANALYSIS OF A GROUP OF 365 IDIOPATHIC SCOLIOSIS PATIENTS CONSECUTIVELY TREATED WITH THE SPINECOR SYSTEM AT SAINTE-JUSTINE HOSPITAL", but unfortunately, it is not accessible from that site.

mark
12th December 2005, 08:01 PM
SRS can be a really difficult site to navigate and they don't make it paticularly easy to download the documents. It is however a hugely useful website and has a wealth of info on scoliosis and kyphosis