PDA

View Full Version : Erin's new Cast

Sealy
28th November 2005, 09:30 PM
Good luck with everything tomorrow Andrea ! Remind your consultant that you WANT correction ! :-? Remind him/her that you are NOT there to just maintain the curve. If they don't get Erin a little straighter, we'll go there and break their knee caps :D Please let us know how things go.....

Thaleias spirit
28th November 2005, 09:38 PM
Andrea,

Will be thinking of you tomorrow. Here's hoping they will do what you wnat them to do. Yell and scream and refuse to leave if you have to!!
Hopefuly you'll get the answers and help you want from them !!

We'll be here for you !!

:squeeze:

chele

newgirl
28th November 2005, 09:43 PM
Best of luck Andrea and Erin.
I really hope that the results are a bit more positive tomorrow.
We will be thinking of you both :squeeze:
Nicola

Phil
28th November 2005, 10:29 PM
Good luck and all the best, remind them if they dont take corrective action the lads will be sent round.

Thaleias spirit
28th November 2005, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by Phil@Nov 28 2005, 10:29 PM
Good luck and all the best, remind them if they dont take corrective action the lads will be sent round.
hey, I'll come over in my big boots and kick them all in the ankles for you !!!
make them pay attention to you !!!

Abbi
29th November 2005, 11:29 AM
Hope it goes smoothly today Andrea, and that Erin's curves have improved!

andrea
1st December 2005, 04:25 PM
Thanks everyone for your words of encouragement. There's no news really. No better and no worse in the new cast, and still talking of rods. We'll be there eventually I'm sure.

Back in again after Christmas.

Thanks again
A
x

Abbi
1st December 2005, 04:33 PM
Andrea, I am glad the appt went ok, I know its probably not encouraging to see there has been no change, but at least Erin hasnt got worse!

I don't like the sound of rods for Erin, I hope that will never have to happen, but if it has to then we will all be here to support you through it! :squeeze:

Sealy
1st December 2005, 04:44 PM
Adnrea,

I just sent you a P.M. Let me know what you think.

:squeeze:

sins
1st December 2005, 04:56 PM
Hi Andrea, at least you've gotten this casting out of the way.
Sorry to hear that the growth rods are looking more like a possibility,but if they work.....bring em on.
I'm sure sealy will have lots of info for you,and once the rods are in,it's only a small incision to adjust them.
Try to keep positive, don't allow yourself to worry(easier said than done).Just be stubborn and do whatever needs to be done.
Sins

jfkimberly
1st December 2005, 11:19 PM
No worse is no worse... and Erin is growing between visits. It's frustrating to know she's not improving, but I am so glad her curve hasn't progressed. As Sins said, do try to keep positive.

As her mum, I'm sure the idea of surgery for Erin is terrifying to you. But if that day should come, I know she'll be just fine. She's a healthy, active, brilliant little lady, and she will sail through it.