PDA

View Full Version : links section, added link

gerbo
25th November 2005, 07:26 PM
Just for info, as you will have noted I have added a linksection, pinned to the top of this forum. I know I am bypassing the downloads section of the site, but this is a bit easier to maintain, from my point of view. Feel free to suggest other appropriate links to be added.

The last one added on is Erica Maude's website, which is a useful startingpoint if you want to find out more about the Schroth Therapy, (with which she was treated)a form of physiotherapy very popular in Germany, which is claimed to be a succesful alternative, or addition to bracing. I doubt whether any member of this site has any personal experience with it.

mark
25th November 2005, 08:39 PM
I think your right about our curent active members Gerbo. But we did have a a member who posted a bit a last year who had beenthrough the Schroth treatment programme and was trying to get funding to set a up a clinic in the UK i can't remember her name though she did post her personal website with all her details but you would have to go back through all the old posts to find it.

Good idea with the links pinned link though it keeps them all together under one roof so to speak

jfkimberly
26th November 2005, 12:32 AM
It was Rilla4Ever, and her first post (talking about it) is here (http://www.scoliosis-support.org/modules/ipboard/index.php?s=&showtopic=1265&hl=germany). She only posted three times, all in that thread. Her member info is here (http://www.scoliosis-support.org/modules/ipboard/index.php?s=&showuser=253).

(SSo's search function is pretty decent!)

mark
26th November 2005, 12:46 AM
Thanks Kim thats the post i was thinking about

mark

jfkimberly
26th November 2005, 07:27 AM
You're welcome. *happy smile*

gerbo
26th November 2005, 10:22 AM
I am sure it is Erica Maude, who's website I linked to

edit,>> just checked personal information, >> yes it is her

mark
26th November 2005, 10:29 AM
Yes it is Gerbo, she is a member of this however its a long time she posted anything

Phil
28th November 2005, 11:41 PM
Oh yeah, I remember that post well. :angel:

mark
9th December 2005, 07:39 PM
Gerbo what do you want us to do if we come accross an interesting link we think may be usefull for the forum would you us to pm you the web address

mark