PDA

View Full Version : pre-surgical pysical

sally333
19th November 2005, 06:44 AM
Well I guess my surgery is all set now. I have to be at the hospital at 5:30am on Tuesday. Will start the surgery at 8am and they hope to be done by 6pm.
Any last words of advice?

Sootyca
19th November 2005, 11:28 AM
No advise but hope it goes well for you.

Karen
x

titch
19th November 2005, 12:52 PM
No real advice - you're just at the stage of get-it-over-and-done-with now, but I'll be thinking of you and sending good vibes your way :-) It'll be over before you know it, and we'll be here to congratulate you!

mark
19th November 2005, 12:59 PM
Be thinking of you on tuesday i am sure it will all go well and you wil be back wih us before you know it.

take care

mark

zerodegrees
19th November 2005, 02:00 PM
Hi sally, we are all with you! I was the last one to have surgery & believe me if I can do it - you'll totally breeze it! I was the most scared person in the world & managed it! Just try to relax and remember you're in the hands of professionals.

PM me if you need to talk & I can give you my no. Otherwise good luck & we'll all be thinking about you.

john

sins
19th November 2005, 02:26 PM
Just try and get a message to one of our American Girls and let us know how you're doing.let me wish you the very best of luck and keep focused on how cosmetically better your back will look. Taller and straighter and well worth investing time in your surgery.We'll be thinking of you on Tuesday.
Sins

Lizzie89
19th November 2005, 10:48 PM
Hi Sally

Keep positive and take each day at a time

Thats the best general advice i can give

Prayers and good luck wishes
x

Abbi
20th November 2005, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by sally333@Nov 19 2005, 05:44 AM
Well I guess my surgery is all set now. I have to be at the hospital at 5:30am on Tuesday. Will start the surgery at 8am and they hope to be done by 6pm.
Any last words of advice?
Great news its all going ahead! I am thrilled for you! :D I bet you're glad too.....having a newly fixed back is brilliant!

Words of advice....
1. Relax.....as John said you are in the hands of the professionals, they know what they are doing, and are excellent people
2. Just think long term.....in a few days you will have a new straighter spine!!!
3. Make sure we know how you have got on! please! :-)

thinking about you and praying for you also! *hugs*

Abbi

Thaleias spirit
20th November 2005, 10:55 AM
Best of luck Sally.
Hope it all goes well.
and remember, we are here if you need us.

chele

sally333
21st November 2005, 10:29 PM
Ok--thanks everyone-
Just have to get the house cleaned and a couple of things done,before I am off to the hospital. This might be the last chance I am on here for awhile.
Good luck to everyone who is having surgery and I hope the ones who just have recover quickly.
I should be back to fill you all in hopefully in a couple of weeks.
Thanks everyone,talking about the surgery and as I do -mostly reading about from you guys really makes it less scary.
BYE FOR NOW.

Abbi
21st November 2005, 10:44 PM
cya Sally! Good luck for tomorrow! oh we have two surgeries tomorrow -Leia and Sally!!!

Thinking of u both *hugs*

jfkimberly
22nd November 2005, 09:33 AM
Oh, it's time... anybody have contact with her/her family? I wonder when we'll get word on her status.