PDA

View Full Version : Pictures

mark
18th November 2005, 01:17 AM
Hello everyone

I was thinking of starting a pinned thread that would be list of links to the pictures in the various galleries but viewable in this forum the the pictures would be strictly Kyphosis related and only viewable by members of the site.

Does anyone have any views either positive or negative or have any objections to this. Any photographs linked to the forum would be at the request of the owner or permission would be sought before any photographs were used and the links takenout if requested.

Thanks for reading

mark

zerodegrees
18th November 2005, 11:34 AM
no probs mark...u can use all of mine if you wish.

cheers john

ps any news with an appoinment for you?

mark
18th November 2005, 12:06 PM
i am waiting till after xmas thanks John

I have a lot of work and uni stuff to get done before the beginning of January then its go re visit the GP and get that referral if he won't i am going for a private consultation.

Hows things with you i hope everything has started to stabalise.

Have you been out to celebrate yet

zerodegrees
18th November 2005, 12:13 PM
Think getting you fixed should be next years mission!

Still not been out to celebrate officially! Still cant have a drink as still on morphine! apparently the combination would be entertaining! will be having multiple vino's as soon as I've had my 7 week check up!

Things otherwise are good. A bit boring not being able to do anything whatsoever which is putting des under a lot of pressure especially after a hard days work for him. Am in the middle of dvd world and am watching practically every series under the sun! I have even resorted to star trek! can you imagine??? I so need to get out of here!

mark
18th November 2005, 12:17 PM
Cabin fever :-o

Little Ali
18th November 2005, 04:18 PM
Would Kyphoscoliosis photos help? You'll have to wait till chritsmas when I get a digital camera

mark
18th November 2005, 05:56 PM
Yes they would Ali thanks

titch
19th November 2005, 11:19 AM
I'll get a new set done to follow (been meaning to do that for oh, aaaaaaaaaages now) on from the pre-surgical ones I have on my harddrive for kyphoscoliosis/iatrogenic flatback. Kick me if I don't get around to it by the time you get the listing done!

andy_d
19th November 2005, 11:57 AM
you can use some of mine too if you want, i'll obviously post a few more, and also once i've got some post op ones you can use them too

mark
19th November 2005, 07:43 PM
Thanks andi hopefully when i get a little time i should be able to put something together