PDA

View Full Version : Summer Holidays

jfkimberly
5th November 2005, 11:17 PM
Oh, and if you make that trip to see Jean, I'm not too far away... I still think we need to have a US gathering. Party at Amazed's house! (Jean, be ready for us... we're on our way!)

mark
6th November 2005, 12:20 AM
I would love to come and see you Kim

Amazed Jean
6th November 2005, 01:01 AM
Door is always open and y'all are always welcome. We even have extra beds. Lest anyone think its loony on this site - be warned that in our living room the brass placqe on our grandfather clock states "The Eng Family - Never a dull Moment" Be ready -this is truly a nut house. We also are having a beautiful run of 70+degree days - its beautiful!

mark
6th November 2005, 02:01 AM
Is dam near 70 below here, well not really but its cold blustery and raining can i come to your nut house. PLEASE

Phil
6th November 2005, 09:36 AM
Dont temp me, i am already looking to book next years holiday!

jfkimberly
6th November 2005, 01:37 PM
Ooh, coordinate your trip with Mark, so we can make it a party. Jean, you might rue the day you said your door was always open.

mark
7th November 2005, 01:16 AM
The only problem now is where to find the spare 2 grand

Amazed Jean
7th November 2005, 04:05 AM
You could sell copies of Kim's Potato/Barbie video. They say you can sell anything on Ebay!

jfkimberly
7th November 2005, 05:09 AM
Oh my... they made video, too?! I need to keep a closer eye on the toys in my house.

mark
7th November 2005, 07:45 PM
I think you should Kim, me thinks you should

Thaleias spirit
7th November 2005, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by jfkimberly@Nov 7 2005, 04:09 AM
Oh my... they made video, too?! I need to keep a closer eye on the toys in my house.
Hmm, just another idea ..

Kim, you could advertise what these toys get up to when nobody is about and then give people a tour of your home. obviously you could "assist" the toys in getting into position etc .. I mean they must be so tired from all their activities that they would appreciate all the help they would get.

or maybe I'm just losing the plot altogether now. :nutter:

jfkimberly
8th November 2005, 06:35 AM
Oh, a walk-through display? That should bring in some funds. You'll be on your way to Jean's in no time, Mark!

mark
11th November 2005, 10:31 PM
Do you have baby changing facilities Jean.

Amazed Jean
12th November 2005, 12:56 PM
Are you kidding? We have super store size cases of diapers, diaper wipes and butt cream and we also have a big living room floor which is where we change Aidan. He can't fall or jump off the floor. More importantly we have Margarita makings and a great bartender.

jfkimberly
13th November 2005, 10:37 AM
Ahh, Mark and Phil are on their own... I'm on my way now, Jean!

Actually, I'm headed in the opposite direction. I'm going to Orlando for nearly a week next month. Yay yay!

Joy, if you see this, I really do have you on my list. Just not in the middle of the winter. Yes, I'm a coward.

mark
16th November 2005, 01:13 PM
Youv'e sold me Jean what times the next flight. You better tell that bar tender of yours to get some practice in and those wrists strengthened we don't want him getting RSI mid holiday

healthinjoy
16th November 2005, 04:13 PM
I've not been cruising through SOS for a while due to spending all my energy trying to learn PHP and MySQL (been a hard road).... here I am taking a break to see what is happening and what do I discover? Mark has a NEW LOOK!!!!! :help: I'm scared!!!

mark
16th November 2005, 05:26 PM
You know what Joan, this the gospel, i was only thinking of you this morning i was going to put an all member SSo call out for our resident Nutritionist.

Hows things going it sounds your like you our busy as a bee the minute.

zerodegrees
17th November 2005, 01:44 PM
question! Where in the states do most of our members live? As you probably know I work for an airline and spend most of my life travelling to the states so I might be able to tie up with some of you "madhouse members" sometime & drive you all mad! Let me know. Hopefully I'll be well enough to go back to work next feb so be warned!!!!

butterflylr
17th November 2005, 06:23 PM
I live in Washington State. :D

mark
17th November 2005, 08:23 PM
I live ihn Newcastle however i suspect thats not on your bus route is it john

Thaleias spirit
17th November 2005, 10:39 PM
Nobody is allowed go anywhere until I can go after surgery !!!
lets see a few months recovery should enable me to save money so that I can go to the States also. Well as long as my mother can stop me from ordering stuff online that is.

jfkimberly
18th November 2005, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by zerodegrees@Nov 17 2005, 07:44 AM
question! Where in the states do most of our members live? As you probably know I work for an airline and spend most of my life travelling to the states so I might be able to tie up with some of you "madhouse members" sometime & drive you all mad! Let me know. Hopefully I'll be well enough to go back to work next feb so be warned!!!!
Which airline, if you don't mind my asking? Or what are the major U.S. city hubs? I live in Arkansas. Little Rock is a destination, not a connection.

zerodegrees
18th November 2005, 12:42 PM
our north american destinations that are on my intineraries are: LA, San Francisco, Seattle, Phoenix, Chicago, Detroit, Denver, New York, Boston, Washington, miami & baltimore.

I think at some point we should plan an "invasion" of the states to visit our friends in North America:)

mark
18th November 2005, 01:02 PM
Like a modern D Day

jfkimberly
18th November 2005, 06:42 PM
Should we be worried? *grin*

You all coordinate when you can make the trip, then let Jean know. I'll drop everything and get over there for it.

mark
18th November 2005, 06:59 PM
No you should be ok Kim all our tanks have 6 gears 1 forward 5 reverse

jfkimberly
19th November 2005, 04:49 AM
hehe I thought that was the reputation of the French.

Amazed Jean
19th November 2005, 04:59 AM
I don't see Oklahoma City listed as a destination. We supposedly have a world airport. Y'all are welcome anytime. We can guarantee indoor plumbing, margaritas, home made pizza and a place to sleep.

jfkimberly
19th November 2005, 05:04 AM
Homemade pizza, too? Top notch! Definitely party at Jean's house. *grin*

mark
19th November 2005, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by amazed@Nov 19 2005, 03:59 AM
I don't see Oklahoma City listed as a destination. We supposedly have a world airport. Y'all are welcome anytime. We can guarantee indoor plumbing, margaritas, home made pizza and a place to sleep.
What about an indoor swimming pool

Amazed Jean
19th November 2005, 09:04 PM
No swimming pools - however we do have an in-ground sprinkler system. We could crank it up and you could cavort through it! No worry about the neighbors - we are already the black sheep in the neighborhood!

mark
19th November 2005, 09:06 PM
Us too Jean when we moved in the street the house prices dropped 10 grand

jfkimberly
20th November 2005, 06:42 AM
Our neighbors put up with us grudgingly.

mark
20th November 2005, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by jfkimberly@Nov 19 2005, 03:49 AM
hehe I thought that was the reputation of the French.
and the Italians

We aren't doing a lot for international relations are we kim

jfkimberly
20th November 2005, 11:21 AM
*blush* Nope. hehe Oh, well.

A little lawyer trick: I didn't say I believed the reputation was warranted (or that it isn't warranted). I just said that's what I thought the reputation was.

mark
20th November 2005, 01:15 PM
o well looks like that couple a grand i had saved for the trips going on lawyers fee's. Whats your hourly rate Kim ?

zerodegrees
20th November 2005, 01:42 PM
I think we're definetely up for frolicking through you're sprinkler system! Think we would definetely cause a slump in house prices !

mark
20th November 2005, 03:52 PM
Any chance of a free flight John :-D

butterflylr
20th November 2005, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by zerodegrees@Nov 18 2005, 04:42 AM
our north american destinations that are on my intineraries are: LA, San Francisco, Seattle, Phoenix, Chicago, Detroit, Denver, New York, Boston, Washington, miami & baltimore.

I think at some point we should plan an "invasion" of the states to visit our friends in North America:)
Excellent idea! ;-)