PDA

View Full Version : Hi Sealy

mark
3rd November 2005, 09:09 PM
spincor (http://www.srs.org/professionals/bracing_manuals/section13.pdf)

Hi sealy i came across this and thought of you, i don't know if you've seen it if you have it may be of interest to Gerbo

Sorry didn't know which was the best room to post this in feel free to move it

Take care
mark

gerbo
3rd November 2005, 09:17 PM
i remeber seeing it in the past, i think it is literally a technical manual on how to apply it, thanks for thinking about us though :D :D

Sealy
3rd November 2005, 10:59 PM
Mark,

That was so great of you to get that manual !! :squeeze: It's a wonderful source.

jfkimberly
4th November 2005, 12:42 AM
Wow, thanks for posting that link, Mark. I now have a good understanding of the SpineCor brace.

I can see why there would be chafing around the leg/crotch area, but otherwise it looks a LOT more comfortable than a rigid brace. How is Deirdre doing in it? Gosh... it would hardly be noticable under most clothing, huh? You must be thrilled.

ETA: On page 15 of the manual, it looks the model got a bit too much sun. Poor girl.

Sealy
4th November 2005, 03:18 PM
Kimberly,

She has adjusted extremely well ! The only problems are bathroom issues, but she couldn't go to the bathroom by herself with the cast anyway. I'm hoping that as time goes by she will be able to do things on her own. In terms of clothing, you can't even tell she is wearing a brace ! Today she is wearing a snug fitting dress and she looks absolutely fabulous ! :niceone:

Sealy
4th November 2005, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by jfkimberly@Nov 3 2005, 05:42 PM

ETA: On page 15 of the manual, it looks the model got a bit too much sun. Poor girl.
I guess no one told her about the benefits of sunscreen :D