PDA

View Full Version : Abbie- how your casting go?

RocketQueen
6th October 2005, 02:19 AM
Hey babe, thursday today! I know you were a little nervouse about it. So heres to say Goodluck don't panic, we love you, and if u have already been and come back.
How did it go?
x

Lizzie89
6th October 2005, 11:55 AM
Ditto :-)

Abbi
7th October 2005, 11:34 AM
Hey Abbie! I hope it went well for ya! :-)

RocketQueen
7th October 2005, 12:31 PM
Hmmm I hope Abbie on soon. I worrying. Mebbe she got plastered to the table in Bolsover St? LOL just jokes, am hoping she ok though. I would have thought she'd be on ere yesterday telling us all how it went.

Lizzie89
7th October 2005, 02:49 PM
me too...
Come on Abbi gurl! Get a riggle on lol. We want to know!
Oh well whenever you want to tell us hun
xx

Abbie
7th October 2005, 05:10 PM
Hiya it all went fine!!!! i dont know what i was soo worried about.

there was a really nice lady and she put on my body stocking thingy... and then within 5 mins it was all over!

thanks for all your support-it really helped!!!

RocketQueen
7th October 2005, 05:36 PM
See we told u! Hehehe, good to hear the good nu's Abbie. x

nuttynatalie
7th October 2005, 11:31 PM
they did that when i got measured for my brace, it felt so relaxing but aswell as that it was still painful because i'd had my op about 2 days before - do you need a brace?

nuttynatalie
7th October 2005, 11:31 PM
they did that when i got measured for my brace, it felt so relaxing but aswell as that it was still painful because i'd had my op about 2 days before - do you need a brace?

Lizzie89
8th October 2005, 01:21 PM
Glad it went well abbie, what sort of shape brace are you getting?

Abbie
9th October 2005, 11:49 AM
i dont really know :-? no ones told me. so i guess it will be a surprise!

nuttynatalie
9th October 2005, 01:13 PM
good luck when you get it!

Jonny
9th October 2005, 02:12 PM
Did you choose a transfer from the little swatch leaflet Abbie? One of my braces from Stanmore was a denim design :D

Abbie
9th October 2005, 03:25 PM
i have to wear a white shirt to school so i chose plain white but my second choice was denim :-)

Jonny
9th October 2005, 03:30 PM
oh OK. My three braces have been flesh pink, denim and white.

Lizzie89
9th October 2005, 03:36 PM
lol ive had, a sorta hippy swirly pattern, and the water colour pinky purply one... i have good taste :-D lol

You'll probably have the same sort of shape brace as me and jonny, and sevral other people had, jonnys got pictures of his on his gallery, dont look at mine as i only have post op brace piccies which looks completely different :-D