PDA

View Full Version : Register

Unregistered
23rd May 2014, 06:21 PM
Hi there! My name is Hayley, 88 degree thoracic curve, 60+ lumbar, getting surgery in 5 days, I've been trying to register but keep getting denied. Can someone help me? I'd love to be able to post & chat.

GillyG
24th May 2014, 08:16 AM
Could you let us know the username you have tried to sign up with and we'll look into it for you - our spam filter can be rather over-enthusiastic at times :p

Unregistered
24th May 2014, 01:03 PM
Thanks for getting back to me! I just put in "Hayley"

GillyG
25th May 2014, 10:16 AM
Hmmm... weird... I can't find any record of anyone with the username 'Hayley'. Would you please try signing up again and I'll try and watch for it coming through, although if the automatic spam filter is blocking it I'm not sure how I would get round that. I'll ask the other Admins, please bear with us :)

Unregistered
25th May 2014, 01:41 PM
Yeah I can't seem to get past the "registration denied, we do not allow spammers" page. I had similar problems signing up for NSF (still haven't been approved!) I must just have a really bad ip address O.o

It's not a dire situation, I just thought it would be a good idea to join one of the forums before the big slice on Wednesday.

tonibunny
25th May 2014, 03:24 PM
Hi Hayley, I'm really sorry you're having this trouble. I think we can manually register you if you email us your details - use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the forum, and the admins will be emailed. Please send us a temporary password for us to set the account up with; you'll be able to go in and change this as soon as you have access.

Toni x

Unregistered
25th May 2014, 04:51 PM
Will do! Thank you so much :)

Unregistered
30th May 2014, 04:18 PM
Ok! I managed to sign up with HayleyM, just awaiting activation.

tonibunny
30th May 2014, 08:02 PM
Hi Hayley! I've just activated your account (I think!). Try logging in, and let me know here if you have any probs. Again, sorry you've had such trouble x