PDA

View Full Version : Change of username

goulsrules
31st December 2013, 10:04 AM
Hi could I please change my username goulsrules please?

Thankyou x

tonibunny
7th January 2014, 03:20 PM
Hi, I've changed your name :) you should be able to log in using this name and your existing password, but if you have any problems please post here and we'll do our best to help.

goulsrules
2nd February 2014, 03:43 PM
Thanks Toni, is there anyway to change previous posts as this is the first thing that comes up when you google my full name?

tonibunny
2nd February 2014, 07:07 PM
Hi, do any of your previous posts contain your full name? All of your previous posts now appear under your new username, but if the body of the post contains your full name then obviously Google will be able to index it.

If your full name doesn't appear anywhere anymore then Google will be finding your posts through it's own cache, but this will eventually stop happening as it picks up the up-to-date versions of your posts from this site :)

ESMA
28th February 2014, 01:51 PM
I also have the same problem. How is it possible to change my user name. I tried but there is no way to do it.
thank you

tonibunny
28th February 2014, 04:02 PM
Hi Stavroula, send me a PM with your choice of new username in it and I will change it for you :) I will post here when it has changed; you would need to log out and log back in again using your new name. Your password will remain the same (I don't have access to those) but if you have any probs once I've changed your name then please post for help.