PDA

View Full Version : Update Lauren

momofalotofrugrats
10th July 2005, 08:52 PM
Hi Everyone

We finally got the surgery date for the tumor to be removed it's the 28th of July. So we'll be heading back up to Philly on the 26 or 27 depending on her pre op appt on the 27th.

We also were finally offered a 5 bedroom house here in housing it's not much better then what we have it's still the older houses but it's a single story and a larger living room plus the biggest bonus for me is the end unit. When we went to look at it we realized the other 5 bedroom on the other end was empty so we asked about it and were told that it was just offered to the #2 person we were the #3 person so if they turn it down then we will get it and will have to move everything and clear our current house in 7 days. The other one isn't ready until the 16th of August. So I started packing this weekend as we have to pay for this move ourselves. and if we only have 7 days I don't want to put off what I can get done now. Wish us luck on getting the earlier one as I would perfer to move before Lauren's surgery. I'll keep you'll update as we get more information

Please say a special pray for Lauren on the 28th for this surgery to go well with no problems as the tumor is wrapping around her spinal cord. Thanks Cathy

jfkimberly
10th July 2005, 09:31 PM
Oh, good luck! I really hope you get the house on the end that you're interested in--not the least because you can have the move over and done with sooner!

And I will certainly be thinking about little Lauren as her surgery nears. Are they planning to do a total resection, or partial just to relieve pressure? Have they determined what kind of tumor it is yet? How is her curve holding?

titch
11th July 2005, 09:53 AM
Fingers crossed for you to get the house sooner! I'll be thinking of Lauren and you - big :squeeze: s.

Amazed Jean
11th July 2005, 10:07 PM
We are all hoping for the best for your whole family. Hang in there. Keep us posted!

shortgirl
11th July 2005, 11:35 PM
We'll be praying for you! Take care.

newgirl
12th July 2005, 06:10 AM
Hi Cathy,
The very best of luck with the move and Lauren's surgery, will be thinking of you :squeeze:
Nicola