PDA

View Full Version : MRI result

franie
14th June 2005, 08:51 PM
Hi all.

I finally got the results from Adam's MRI scan and all is normal. I'm sure that you can all imagine what a relief it is to hear.

I hadn't chased it up last week as we had another appointment about his kidney reflux and i could only deal with one thing at a time in my head. Thankfully he doesn't have to have another operation as although his reflux is not completely clear, it has improved significantly enought that they are confident that it will go away by itself... after 2 operations i should hope that it does. So he has a check up in 6 months for that, as does his brother.

So we can now let out a big breath as that is good news on both fronts in the last week. I have turned so pessismistic that io feel that if we have a sense of too much relief, something else will come along to bite us in the a*s.

Hopefully that means that we are clear of all the crap that we have had in the last 15 months exept for the 6 month check ups for Adam's scoliosis and if that disimproves and has to be treated, i'll deal with that when it happens.

I must go, 2 toddlers to bath and feed.

Thanks to you all for the support. I'm not going anywhere though so you will see me around.

Yvette

titch
14th June 2005, 09:22 PM
That's fantastic news on both counts Yvette :D

sins
14th June 2005, 09:26 PM
that's excellent news Yvette,
You have enough on your plate without having to deal with added complications.Hopefully adam's spine will remain stable and you'll never need to pursue any treatment.Please do stick around and keep in touch.
Sins

tonibunny
14th June 2005, 09:28 PM
Brilliant news Yvette!!! I'm so pleased to hear that :D

newgirl
15th June 2005, 01:52 AM
Hi Yvette,
That is great news, I am delighted for you and of course Adam. Great news about the kidneys as well, I know there is nothing like knowing that you don't have to go for any more appointments for a few months.
Do keep in touch and will try to meet up in August.
Nicola