PDA

View Full Version : Trying to register

Karina
9th July 2012, 12:54 PM
Hello, I've been trying to register for several weeks now but every time I try I get a message that the site "doesn't allow spammers" even though I get the Captcha and No Spam question correct. I have tried with various email addresses. I have twice contacted the administrator regarding this problem but have had no response. I would really like to join the forum and start posting. :( Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

titch
9th July 2012, 01:22 PM
Hi,

I'm really sorry about this, we've got an automated system in place that for the most part does a good job of keeping the site spam free (without it we were getting up to 100 fake sign ups per day!), but unfortunately it persistently catches out people who are genuine, which isn't always based on email address.

If you post in the forum above this one, with the user name that you want to have, and an email address that we can contact you on, we'll get the account set up as soon as possible (posts in the forum above can only be seen by staff, so your details won't be visible to anyone else).

I'm sorry the system has caused you difficulties :( but look forward to having you posting nice and soon :)

Karina
9th July 2012, 03:14 PM
Thank you very much for your swift reply! I will post in the other forum now with my details and hopefully be on the boards soon. :)