PDA

View Full Version : Lauren

momofalotofrugrats
9th May 2005, 03:40 PM
Hi everyone

I just wanted to touch base and let you'll know Lauren did have her MRI on Friday what a day that was. SHe did well now we have to wait for them to read it and write the report for the doctor we're being told anywhere from 3-7 business days I love how they take there time in the military is it like that in the civilian world? Well I have a lot going on this week with my other kids and planning the youngest b-day party for the weekend he'll be a year old tomorrow and then my second oldest has to go to the ENt doctors to talk about his surgery on his ears. Wish me luck I will try to check back in later. Cathy

sins
9th May 2005, 05:13 PM
3-7 days sounds remarkably fast and efficient Cathy.It's good to know that the MRI is over with, enjoy the birthday party(and the clean up afterwards) :-D Looks like you've got a lot of medical things going on at the moment, but let us know the outcome of lauren's MRI when you know.Good luck.
Sins

andrea
9th May 2005, 10:17 PM
It sounds very quick Cathy, I had to wait about 2 weeks for our results. Glad to hear all went well at the appointment. Have fun at the party and let us know the results when they're through.

Andrea

newgirl
9th May 2005, 10:25 PM
Cathy,
we had to wait almost 3 weeks for our results as well as there was a holiday in the middle so that sounds quite good. Best of luck with the results.
Nicola

Sealy
10th May 2005, 03:26 AM
I was afraid to get the results. I didn't even bother calling them... why look for trouble ? I was up to my eyeballs with bad news, why look for more ? I got the results at the following clinic appointment about a month and a half later. The ortho was leaving the room at the end of the session and said "by the way, the results for the MRI were normal". I was relieved. :-D

Sealy