PDA

View Full Version : Calendar

lyssie
3rd January 2012, 03:01 PM
Hey lovely peeps,

How can I post an even in the calendar, as it's not got an option for the year 2012? Just wondering if I'm being silly, as Liz seems to have put an event in so wondering why I cant. XX

Oops, seems that it's December that I am reading. Never mind about the Liz comment lol. X

titch
3rd January 2012, 03:21 PM
How strange! I've a nasty feeling this means an update is impending..... You'll have to bear with me on this chaps, as I'll need to ensure that Lorian is around before I do anything like that!

lyssie
3rd January 2012, 03:25 PM
Okay cool, thanks for letting us know Titch as I was wondering if I had to chaange any of my settings :)

tiffany.m
3rd January 2012, 04:43 PM
Yeah I was wondering that from Noevmber but I thought it was me being generally stupid :P

Round The Twist
3rd January 2012, 09:00 PM
Yeah, I had looked as well cos I wanted to put in my appointments for Feb, but there was no option for 2012, I thought it was just a case that you had to wait for the new year, but apparently not! :)

GillyG
4th January 2012, 12:19 PM
I don't know if these have just been put there by titch since this thread started, but at the bottom of the main calendar there are little ones for the month before and the one after, so you can click on February and enter events in via that one. no idea how you would do anything beyond that though ...

cork_lass
4th January 2012, 02:19 PM
I don't know if these have just been put there by titch since this thread started, but at the bottom of the main calendar there are little ones for the month before and the one after, so you can click on February and enter events in via that one. no idea how you would do anything beyond that though ...

I tried to click on the little calendar to put an entry for today's date but it won't let me enter an entry.

GillyG
4th January 2012, 04:07 PM
You need to click on the very top bar where it says 'January 2012' and then choose 'add new event' from the box below. I just tried and it seemed to work for me, although I didn't actually save it to be sure.

tiffany.m
4th January 2012, 06:51 PM
I tried Gilly but it came up as Jan 2005 when I tried to save the event D:

titch
4th January 2012, 07:25 PM
Hoooooooooooooooooow urgently do people need this fixed? Just we've got some other stuff coming up, but that's going to be a couple of months yet, so I can try to get this fixed first (no guarantees that the update will do it mind, so if it's more complex than that it'll take longer anyway), or the biiiiiig update that's coming up should do it.

lyssie
4th January 2012, 07:27 PM
I'm not desperate, really Titch... Just thought I should make y'all aware of this (and to make sure I wasn't being a div :p)

tiffany.m
4th January 2012, 08:25 PM
I'm alright about it being left, I was just excited to add my first event! :hehe: You know, being the child I am.
Sooooooooo Titch,what's this big update? ;) ;) nudge nudge

Round The Twist
4th January 2012, 09:49 PM
I'm not urgent for it but excited now for the biiiig update :jump:

titch
4th January 2012, 11:12 PM
See, I've done it now, haven't I? :ohdear: Me and my big mouth..... :glee: :p

GillyG
4th January 2012, 11:47 PM
:lol:

Round The Twist
4th January 2012, 11:58 PM