PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck Erin and Andrea

newgirl
25th April 2005, 10:07 PM
Hi Andrea,
just wanted to wish you the best of luck tomorow for Erin's casting. I have a better idea of what you are going through now so just wanted to send you both a couple of hugs :squeeze: Hope the new doc does a good job and that you get good news.
Nicola

sins
25th April 2005, 10:12 PM
We'll be thinking of you Andrea.Hope it all goes well and that you get it done quickly.
Sins

andrea
25th April 2005, 10:13 PM
Thanks Nicola and Sins, that means so much! I'm sitting here with a mix of excitement that we may get good news, and dread as I hate the day so much. I rang today and they said they could only offer us a cot, but since we don't stay overnight, I'd rather have that than have to cancel. Apparently lots got cancelled today, so i'll keep my fingers crossed all goes to plan tomorrow. If it's a busy ward it may be a longer day than usual :(

Because she seems to have grown so much I'm mildly optimistic that they'll achieve some correction, but I've been there before and had my hopes smashed, so I know not to pin too much on them. I'm a pessimist by nature (better to be surprised than disappointed is my usual thinking) so I'm hoping I have a reason to be optimistic this time. I'll let you know either way, but it usually takes me a couple of days if it's bad news to get my head round it.

Thanks again
Andrea and a sleeping Erin
x

Sealy
25th April 2005, 10:16 PM
Andrea,

I want to wish you and Erin the best of luck too ! Let us know as soon as you find out. :squeeze:

Sealy

tonibunny
25th April 2005, 11:53 PM
Ahhhh, good luck tomorrow Andrea. I'll be thinking of you both :hug:

Toni xxx

jfkimberly
26th April 2005, 01:07 AM
Ahh, good luck tomorrow! Even if she's just holding steady, you said yourself that Erin's grown so much. You're making great progress just by not getting any worse. Remember that! But let's hope for the best. *grin*

DublinPauline
26th April 2005, 10:45 AM
Good luck Andrea and Erin! :niceone:

BarmyArmy
26th April 2005, 11:59 AM
Good luck (though I'm sure you won't need it) Andrea and Erin. :D

Hugs to both of you :squeeze:

Thaleias spirit
26th April 2005, 01:16 PM
Andrea & Erin,

Sorry I cant offer you any proper advice or words of wisdom...
all I can say is that I hope everything goes well today for ye both today!
And you get the news you want ...

Will be thinking of you both... :squeeze:

chele

mark
26th April 2005, 06:34 PM
Hello Andrea Erin asked me to say she is thinking of Erin today :-D and she hopes everything goes to plan and she isn't in too much discomfort

Mark