PDA

View Full Version : Fantastic news and not so good news...

Ryansmum
2nd March 2005, 09:40 PM
:monkey: Firstly the great news..Ryan had his measure up today and due to his superly brilliant boris wearing his curve has not increased...not one tiny bit !!!!!!!!! :monkey: We don't have to go back for 6 months only just checks on boris in between :D I am soooooooooooooooooo pleased no op...for now.We still are looking at it early if his curve increases by 6+ degrees when he has his next check but for now we are ok!!!! :joke: The bad news is....Mr Taylor is leaving if not left already :cry: although we will see a David Harrison instead who our doc knows there at Stanmore and he has said he's brilliant too :niceone:
Sorry I've not been around much Michaels statementing is taking over our lives at the moment along with assessment after assesment...I've also started a new diet thing with him...totally gluten and casein free so the brain is swimming at present..well as if it wasn't already!!! OOOOOOOOOH AAAANDDDDDDDDDD another bit of wonderful news,the fantastic peeps at SAUK have given us a much needed holiday in their chalet in Norfolk this year :clap: so things are looking up at last :jump:
I have a day at home tomorrow so plan to catch up on everyones news Jonny!!!!!!!!! You fell off your hooks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won't ask how that happened :oops:
Lots of love to you all Dee XXXXXXXXXXX

sins
2nd March 2005, 10:27 PM
I think it's all good news Dee.How does Ryan feel about it himself?
The holiday is great news,you could all do with a break.I think it's wonderful that the brace is holding the curve,hopefully he'll have grown some more and that surgery won't be necessary for a long while.
I'm just so pleased for you both.
Sins

Abbi
2nd March 2005, 10:46 PM
aw wow thats so awesome, that ryan wont have to have an op and his curve hasnt increased! im sorry that his consultant has left (he is ur consultant right?)

Thats cool about the holiday - I hope you have lots of fun fun fun!!!!

Jonny
2nd March 2005, 10:49 PM
It's about time someone had some good news Ryan and Dee :-) that's really good! I've heard of Mr Harrison, and I'm sure Stanmore wouldn't employ him if he weren't at the very top of his field.

:clap:

BarmyArmy
2nd March 2005, 10:52 PM
That's great news about Ryan, I'm so happy for him :squeeze:

andrea
2nd March 2005, 11:41 PM
That's good news about not needing an op just yet and his curves are staying the same. Don't even talk to me about Mr Taylor leaving! He's only going on sabbatical, so will be back in a year, and we'll hopefully get a locum consultant in the meantime who will be carrying his cases. I'm sure Mr Harrison is excellent too - I've certainly heard of him and it may be we end up with him if we can't get a locum.

Great news on the holiday too - it'll certainly be a nice break.

Amazed Jean
3rd March 2005, 12:06 AM
Good Job Ryan and Boris! Cool very cool!

tonibunny
3rd March 2005, 12:14 AM
Well done to Ryan! He should be very proud of himself for being so good with Boris :D

BarmyArmy
3rd March 2005, 12:46 AM
Oopsie :oops: I forgot all about Boris ;-) Well done to him aswell. :D

Kayla
3rd March 2005, 01:33 AM
Aww I am so glad everything is going smoothly xoxox

Sarahs Mum aka Chrissy
4th March 2005, 02:42 PM
Sorry, I'm late again with catching up on everyones news!
Great to hear about Ryan Dee, and I hope you can get Michael's statement sorted out very soon.
At least you can have a very well deserved break soon.